• Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs.
• Calculated sales prices, total purchases and processed cash or credit payment using point of sale system.
• Processed order forms and invoices using Tallyworks software.
• Maintained records related to sales, returns and inventory availability.
Analyst I IT QA, February 2016 – Present
• Led remote teams in completing manual and automated tests to support product development stages and releases.
• Authored test cases to maximize success of manual software testing with consistent, thorough approaches.
• Devised cohesive test plans for software projects using Atlassian and Microsoft Office technologies.
• Tracked, prioritized and organized defects in Jira, working with the development team to facilitate timely corrections.
• Performed manual tests on modules and full software implementations for more than 4 projects per year on average.
• Completed in-depth usability testing on Windows, Android and iOS mobile devices.
Research Analyst I, June 2012 - February 2016
• Tested new and recently modified software as a User Acceptance Tester.
• Researched and resolved complex problems or requests on financial accounts.
Member Service Representative, December 2011 - June 2012
• Communicated with members via telephone to provide information or maintain financial accounts.
Coursework in RESTful APIs, Web Development, Operating Systems
• Lead remote teams in completing manual and automated tests to support product development stages and releases.
• Author test cases and test plans to maximize success of manual software testing with consistent, thorough approaches.
• Track, prioritize and organize bugs, working with the development team to facilitate timely corrections.
• Make frequent use of Salesforce products, Postman for service API testing, and Browserstack for cross-platform / usability testing
A position that will challenge me to grow as a Senior QA Analyst or an Associate Software Engineer as well as afford the opportunity to work for a company that cares about more than their own success.
• Lead QA Analyst for a remote team of 6 QA Analysts, working on the transition of a major credit union to Salesforce Lightning.
• Developed a fully functioning RESTful API using Google App Engine, Node.js, and Auth0 technologies
• Designed and coded the server / routes and integrated APIs for a website
• Working knowledge of JS, C/C++, PHP, SQL, Bash languages; PHPUnit and JUnit test frameworks; Git/Github, Node.js, Express, MySQL, VS Code, Vi/Vim, REST, Jira, Confluence, Postman, IBM Rational (Jazz)
• Beginning knowledge of Apex, Java, and Python languages; Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins, Heroku