• Management and development of creative projects, including direction, design and production of branding, advertising, marketing, promotional, print and interactive materials.
• Procuring and overseeing print and freelance design vendors.
• Close contact with clients to ensure that goals are met in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
• Billing, estimating and initiating efforts toward new business.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Jersey City’s Office of Innovation, AIG SunAmerica, Parham Santana, Studio LLC, Bloom Design, Square 360, Mars Design, Envoy Design, Pearl Hair Care, United Water, Brass Ring Pictures, Business and Professional Women USA, National Council of Women’s Organizations, Thomas Publishing, The 58 Gallery, Utrecht Art Supplies, MarketingWorks, Inc., Dittman Incentive Marketing, Hamilton YMCA, Boys & Girls Clubs
• Design of various interactive and collateral work including websites, animated web banners, web graphics, brochures, corporate identity, invitations and newsletters.
• Managing interactive and print accounts through all phases of projects — design, production, and electronic publication/print.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of all computers (Mac and PC), printers, backup systems, and online facilities.
Playmobil, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, Ethicon, Inc., Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc., Ortho Biotech, Inc., McNeil Specialty Products, Katalyst, Justballs!, eChiropractor.com, Mastercard, Mothernature.com
• Development, design and production of brochures, corporate identity, print advertising, marketing/sales collateral, website and interactive design.
• Managing clients, estimating projects and print.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Elsevier Science, DDB WorldWide, Cohn & Wolfe, Soho & Tribeca Partnerships, Auda Advisor Associates LLC, BOC Edwards, Henegan Construction Co., Inc., Cushman & Wakefield
I am equal parts art director, graphic designer and production artist, with a keen eye for consistency and detail, and a penchant for problem solving. It’s my nature to be creative and busy, organized and efficient. I am a thinker, observer and discoverer — looking up when many look down— and I’m happiest when I’ve been helpful.
I have extensive experience designing brands from the ground-up and, alternately, working within the parameters of corporate branding guidelines to create various product packaging and informational, advertising and promotional literature, including reports, brochures, newsletters, and direct mail. Additionally, I have designed countless interactive features like websites, banners, blasts, presentations, booths, and signage.
After 15+ years working as an art director/graphic designer with government organizations, corporations and a few non-profits, I’d like to make a change — give back, do good, and focus more on the nonprofit sector. I want to empower organizations by designing impressive branding, marketing and communications materials to help further their causes.
16 busy years working independently.