• Executive Administration: Solid background in supporting organizational leaders by managing calendars, scheduling appointments, maintaining files, and handling sensitive information with strict adherence to confidentiality.
• Project Management: Excel in planning, executing, and managing projects from inception to completion with a proven track record of meeting established goals.
• Database Management: Proficient in updating, auditing, and managing data with keen attention to detail to generate reports and influence decision making.
• Development & Fundraising: Proven track record of identifying potential donors, writing persuasive grants and other communications, and obtaining funds.
• Additional Strengths: Strong collaboration and communication skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects or priorities simultaneously with minimal to no supervision.
Quick learner and always excited to learn new skills
• Impact player in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of data collection for visualizing and communicating the success of programs and services to funders.
• Secured $10,000 grant for the organization through persuasive grant writing.
• Owned data integrity and regulatory compliance by conducting frequent data audits.
• Maintained timely and accurate data entry by collaborating with direct service staff