- Complete grant applications, assist with grant management and complete reports as needed.
- Assist board committee with planning fundraisers, community events and implement social media strategies as planned
- Attend board meetings and committee meetings to serve as secretary and contribute ideas
- Compile data to track agency progress and completes quarterly file reviews to ensure data is collected and complete
- Completed grant applications and annual updates and secured $6,000 in new grant revenue for the agency
- Assisted with planning non-event fundraiser for the agency and raised $14,045 in personal and business donations
- Posted regularly on all social media channels
- Developed marketing materials such as flyers, rack cards and other promotional material as needed for the agency
- Produced client surveys to track agency performance
- Attended board meetings and committee meetings to serve as secretary and contribute ideas for capacity building
- Posted regularly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and watched insights for posts
- Answered phone calls and scheduled client appointments
- Oversaw agency email, replied to clients and issued certificates for program completions
- Organized “Let’s Talk About It” an event to educate college women on financial abuse and domestic violence.
Currently in progress.
At my nonprofit job for the last two years, my main responsibilities are to complete grant reports and applications and write new applications as the organization sees fit. I also organize all of the agency's marketing efforts through social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and design collateral as needed for the agency. I have also worked with our agency's WordPress website with Beaver Builder overlay extensively and am experienced with updating content. Lastly, I also work with our board committee to assist in our fundraising efforts which currently include on large annual campaign that we started last year. In my internship with Bombardier Learjet I helped to plan an annual conference attended by over 400+ aviation professionals and continue to plan events on a smaller scale currently for CCCS. At Bombardier I was also expected to coordinate with employees in Montreal, giving me some experience into communicating remotely.
I am looking for a job that allows me to continue to develop my talents and build my resume. I need a remote job because I am going to begin traveling around the U.S. while my husband works as a contractor. I am open to long-term or short-term jobs while we are out on the road.
I currently manage over 30 different grant reports and applications annually. Last year I assisted in writing three new grants for the agency and received $23,500. I created an Instagram account, YouTube channel and LinkedIn page for the organization last year. I have completely redesigned all of the agency's brochures, rack cards and business cards. Assisted our web designer with implementing a new website. Our annual fundraising campaign raised just over $14,000 last year. I planned an event on a local college campus about financial and domestic abuse for the agency. I also coordinate the organization's involvement in local community events.